OUR HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
MK Construction Services is committed in providing a safe work environment that is without risk to the health of its team members and the surrounding public.
We ensure that we meet or exceed our statutory obligations regarding health and safety and are committed to establishing measurable targets for continued improvement and compliance to risk management.
To achieve this we will ensure our safe work practices are created and followed and that hazards are identified and removed or controlled.
Our goal is to maintain a safety culture that aims to eliminate work related injury and illness.
MK Construction Services is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of our Customers.
This is to be achieved by:
- Complying with statutory obligations, standards, specifications and codes of practice relevant to quality management
- Maintaining, monitoring, and continually improving their Quality Management System with the aim of becoming Quality Endorsed to the AS/NZS ISO 9001-2000
- Establishing key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Supporting further educating and training of subcontractors, management, and direct employees in order to continually improve the skills and knowledge of our people.
- Employing suitably qualified, skilled, and experienced local people
- Encouraging further educating and training of subcontractors, management, and direct employees in order to continually improve the skills and knowledge of our people.
- Identifying all non-conformances and taking action to prevent recurrence.
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality performance of subcontractors and suppliers
- Presently undergoing a full HSE system review MKCS is aiming to successfully achieve ISO accreditation to AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.